OUR E-COMMERCE SERVICES
Combinable modules to suit your requirements
Online Shop Set-up
Regardless of whether this involves the complete set-up of a new online shop for your business or taking over and advancing your existing shop.
- Selection and implementation of a customised shop system
- Certified business partner of the Shopware shop system
- Technical support and take-over of shop hosting
- Development of design, features and content
- Connection to Amazon, Otto, Zalando and other marketplaces
- B2B and B2C area
- Advancement: internationalisation, usability and customer experience
- Performance of online shop health checks
Individual marketing strategies for your online shop to generate traffic and sales.
- Performance marketing
- Social media marketing
We ensure an optimal online presence and are your partner for product presentation right from the very beginning.
- Photo productions (model pictures and photography of accessories): planning, preparation, model management, photoshoots
- Image retouching, image clipping and image selection
- Video productions
- 360° recordings
- Product texts and descriptions
- Optimisation of marketing texts
- Content management
- Support and optimisation of your online presence
Integrated services thanks to the established collaboration between the FastLane E-commerce experts and the creative SPICE MEDIA content pros.
What are the benefits of using our order and process platform?
- Bundling of all relevant data
- Transparent data structure
- Mapping all processes in a system and control of process participants
- Order and returns management
- Item and supplier management
- Customer and contract management
- Master data management
- Product sales via multiple channels (online shop, marketplace, point of sale, etc.)
- Price differentiation (separation of currencies and sales channels)
- Flexibility by integrating additional service components (customer service, financial services, etc.)
360° service: one point of contact for all your concerns.
- Take-over of all administrative tasks in day-to-day business
- Monitoring of ongoing processes in the front-end and back-end environment
- Performance tracking, reporting and analyses
- Item master data and content maintenance
- Monitoring the product range
- Management of the partner network
- Integration and management of financial services
- Usability optimisation
- Continued development of your e-commerce business
We handle the entire payment transactions process.
- Risk management
- Payment methods (purchase on account, PayPal, credit card, etc.)
- Credit notes
- Discount campaigns
- Debtor management
- Receivables management
Our Customer Service team would be pleased to assist your customers: in pre-sales, sales and after-sales.
- Telephone and written customer contact (multi-lingual)
- Customer-friendly service times
- Trained staff
- 1st level support
- Product advice and item availability
- Customer history and customer data
- Order status and shipment tracking
- Information on the payment process
- Returns and credit note status
- Complaint management
Logistics & Fulfillment
Logistics & Fulfillment
Tailored integrated logistics solutions customised to suit your needs.
- Goods in and quality check
- Storage of all product categories based on DIN
- Stock management and inventory
- Pick & pack, packaging
Value-added services (VAS)
- A wide range of value-added services: pricing, set building, labelling, packaging
- Complete textile processing: tunnel finisher, manual ironing, form finisher, actual sizing, sewing, jersey flocking
- Product photography
- Fully-equipped omni-channel warehouse real estate
- Small solutions: for start-ups with rapid onboarding
- Large solutions: with automation
- Rapid scalability (“Black Friday proved”)
Last Mile Distribution
Last Mile Distribution
National and international transport solutions for a modern and reliable supply chain.
Central key account management
- Contract management
- Customer service
- Insurance and claims settlement
Supply chain management
- Cut-off optimisation
- Run-time optimisation
- Carrier-independent direct injections
- Returns management optimisation
Best price and best solution
- Tender management
- Selection of optimum transport solutions
- Last-mile solutions
- Synergy effects from preliminary/follow-up optimisations
Our merchant model: we sell for you based on your requirements.
Who does this suit?
- You want to stay in the background
- You want to overcome accounting hurdles
- You do not have the necessary e-commerce know-how or the technical infrastructure
What is the process?
- You remain responsible for product development, pricing and marketing
- You are the owner of the stock
- Your products are stored in our warehouse
- We organise the shipping for our own account and are the direct contract partner with the end customer
- You receive a monthly credit note of the product sales
What are the benefits?
- The entire online business does not generate any effort in your internal organisation
- No reporting in the balance sheet
- No tax assessment
- Convenient and detailed statement of transactions at the end of the month